Fused Silica Sand Second Grade (also known as B grade),High Purity with Small black Dots,Mainly used fo Lining Materials,Silica bricks, Amorphous Refractories and Quartz Nozzles,etc.
1. Near zero thermal expansion, extremely low thermal conductivity.
2. Excellent thermal stability.
3. High purity (the SiO2 content is above 99.5%).
4. Chemical properties are stable.
5. Special machinery production, particle size close to circular, large packing density, stable particle size distribution.
II. Main Areas of Application for Fused silica sand B grade:
Mainly used for lining materials
Quartz nozzle, quartz crucible for steel industry
Shell-making materials in precision casting
Multi-space cellular ceramics in environmental protection equipment
Various types of crucible
III. Basic Parameters
Bulk Density :2.2 g/m3
Softening Point :1600°C
Melting Point :1650°C
Coefficient of Thermal Expansion :0.1
PH value :6
IV. Chemical Composition
V. Availability Specifications
1. Block 0-60 mm
|10-20 mesh||20-40 mesh||40-70 mesh|
|20-50 mesh||200mesh||325 mesh||120 mesh|
5um,120mesh 200 mesh, 325 mesh, 500 mesh, 1500 mesh, 3000 mesh
4.We can also customized the specification and size as the clients requirements, as well as the packing and shipping mark.
VI. Options for Packaging
1. 1000 kg per bag with export standard pallet, 1250 kg bag with export standard pallet
2. 25 kg plastic woven bags into a jumbo 1 ton bag , 50 kg plastic woven bags
We can provide the free sample within 5kgs to customer for evaluations before place the official order.