Fused Silica Lump Third Grade(Also called C grade block)
1. Near zero thermal expansion, extremely low thermal conductivity.
2. Excellent thermal stability.
3. High purity (the SiO2 content is above 99%
4. Chemical properties are stable.
5. General mechanical production, particle size for angle type.
II. Main Areas of Application of C grade Fused silica
The third grade of Fused silica products mainly used in lining materials,high quality quartz nozzle,ceramic roller in glass industry and other refractory materials.
III. Basic Parameters
Bulk Density :2.2 g/m3
Softening Point :1500°C
Melting Point :1580°C
Coefficient of Thermal Expansion :0.1
PH value :6
IV. Chemical Composition
|Guaranteed Value||Typical Values|
V. Availability Specifications
1. General C grade lump size: 0-60 mm,5-3mm,3-1mm
2. Granular C grade particle size:
|20-50 mesh||40-60 mesh||70-120 mesh||10-20mm|
Can be produced according to customer granularity requirements
We have SGS&ISO certificate which you can check our platform: https://www.made-in-china.com/
We always adhere to the principle of quality first to serve customers and maintain the long-term business relationship with suppliers.